Monday, 1 March 2010

Conclusion

The interaction project has been better than other projects such as Capture and Commision, I believe this is mainly because of the quality of feedback and communication between us and Simon Bates, rather than Tony Jones and Five Leaves Publishing. In the Capture project we had no feedback and zero communication and in Commision it was almost as bad for example I was asked to edit a short reels and put them together for use at the Cambridge Film Festival and the Shop Windows. I got little feedback from the client and much of it was sporadic and hardly ever on time. Working with Simon Bates and the Junction was a much better experience and a learning curve. It showed that even though we were students that he trusted us enough to give us this opportunity and treated us as if we weren't students give us information on time and was always constructive.

The end result from working with a partner was a positive one with both sides happy with the products made.

No comments:

Post a Comment